A. Our Lady of the Pillar Membership Fee – $100.00/year/person
- It is a constitutional requirement for Families whose child(ren) are student(s) of OLPA to have an OLPA membership. A couple may take out one membership or two. One member, one vote.
- Membership must be current at the time of student registration. (current Membership Application Form)
- The annual fee and must be received/renewed prior to the Annual Members Meeting (in April) for voting privileges.
- Membership can be obtained at any time through the year and covers the year from April 1st to March 31st of the following year.
- The membership fee is non-refundable (assists in covering administration costs).
B. Our Lady of the Pillar Bussing Fee –
- Annual bussing cost is $375.00/child to $1,063.00/family (≥ 3 children). Two installments of equal payments are due September 1st and January 1st. Bussing availability to be pre-arranged.
C. Tuition Installments – see schedule below
Annual tuition is divided into 10 (ten) equal monthly payments, each monthly payment is due on the first of the month for the month following.
Pre-registration deposit (one month’s tuition payment) is due August 1st and is non-refundable ( provides funds to order books and supplies). Upon acceptance to Our Lady of the Pillar Academy; tuition payments (9 months) are to be made by postdated cheques, payable to OLPA. E-transfers also accepted.