A. Our Lady of the Pillar Membership Fee – $100.00/year/person
- It is a constitutional requirement for Families whose child(ren) are student(s) of OLPA to have an OLPA membership. A couple may take out one membership or two. One member, one vote.
- Membership must be current at the time of student registration. (current Membership Application Form)
- The annual fee and must be received/renewed prior to the Annual Members Meeting (in April) for voting privileges.
- Membership can be obtained at any time through the year (renewed by March 31 annually).
- The membership fee is non-refundable (assists in covering administration costs).
B. Tuition Installments – see schedule below
Pre-registration deposit (one month’s payment) is due August 1st and is non-refundable (required to provide funds to order books and supplies).
Each monthly payment is due on the FIRST of the Month for the month following.
Our Lady of the Pillar is open to other payment arrangements (i.e. weekly/biweekly) if that is more suitable for you as a family. The change would have to be Board approved.
If payment has not been received on or before the 1st of the month, the family will be contacted by phone. If payment has not been received by the 15th, the issue will be presented to the Board for review.
If a family’s situation changes, Our Lady of the Pillar Academy will try to accommodate if possible. However, it cannot be guaranteed that all changes to the payment schedule will be approved by the Board.
Our Lady of the Pillar Academy requires a one (1) month notice of a student and /or family’s departure.
Tuition Rates & Schedules are based on the number of children in one (1) immediate family.
Upon acceptance to Our Lady of the Pillar Academy; postdated cheques are required for payment.
A charitable tax receipt will be issued for 21% of tuition.